a tropical nation peppered in the Indian Ocean is composed of 26 atolls (island with a circular coral reef and a lagoon) which are made of 1000+ coral islands. A trip to Maldives will redefine the meaning of ‘beauty‘ in your brain!
I feel that no matter how hard I try, I cannot describe the beaut of this nature’s sunken garden… which is why, here are some pictures along with a listicle that holds the potential of coercing you to plan a trip to Maldives, NOW!
I also believe that the resort we stayed in, Centara Ras Fushi Spa (CRF) had an astronomical role to play wrt my experience in Maldives.
Thus, I would strongly recommend you all to book Centara Ras Fushi Spa (CRF) or a place just like this one when travelling to Male, Maldives.
NOTE: This is not a sponsored post!
13 Reasons Why…
2) CRF Resort, in fact almost all the resorts in Maldives are built on separate islands; which means the only way you can reach your sanctuary is on a speedboat or a water plane.
Could this place “be” any cooler?
3) Visiting CRF Resort, Maldives is like taking a dive into absolute serenity. The pure white sand and sparkling blue lagoon surrounding this resort makes it a perfect place for beach games, snorkelling, water sports and…
a magical spot for diving.
The beauty of this place CANNOT be described in mere words.
4) When in CRF Resort, do not hesitate to book a water villa to experience an adventure of a lifetime. Waking up in the middle of the Indian Ocean is beyond blissful. All the more, if your villa has a deck that allows you to dive into the ocean at any time of the day.
5) The beauty of CRF Resort and friendliness of the staff struck a chord with me. Even after staying here for good 4 days, we (my family and I) couldn’t stop swooning over the undeniable charm of Maldives.
7) Food to die for!
What steals the show in CRF, Maldives is the free flowing scrumptious food and drinks served by the chirpy and friendly staff. This resort transports you to a different world altogether with its multitude of restaurants and food offerings.
CRF Resort, Maldives has 4 restaurants and 3 bars that are either facing the beach or the Ocean. The beauty of booking a package with CRF Resort is that it gives you an all inclusive meal plan where in you can drink and dine in any of these bars and restaurants all day long.
8) What I would like to specifically highlight about CRF is the crowd it attracts. I still cannot get over how fabulous and safe I felt here. Also, you must be aware that this is an adults only resort and doesn’t allow anybody under the age of 12 years in the premise.
Talk about safety (and peace-LOL)!
10) If you’re sucker for some tan then Maldives is THE PLACE for you!
Maldives will cause some major sunburn to your skin and no amount of sunscreen will work; so be prepared for maximum pictures with squinty eyes, not being able to explore Maldives without sunglasses, pounding sunblock every couple of hours and the (undeniable) after effects of a holiday in Maldives.
11) If sipping cocktails (or mocktails) by the Ocean is on your bucket-list then there’s no place better than CRF Resort, Maldives (thanks to the free flowing food and drinks as a part of their all inclusive package)!
12) If you’re a massage whore, then you cannot afford to miss the spa service at this resort (called as Spa Cenvaree, an oceanfront sanctuary) which is the best I have EVER come across. Their AWARD WINNING professionalism and service is worth taking some #majorinspo from!
13) When in Maldives, DO indulge in activities like canoeing and pedalling. The ecstasy of pedalling away in the middle of the Ocean (also knowing that you’re safe) is the best feeling ever, I promise!
14) The Vanishing Paradise
Why I Love the Maldives
By Tom Masters, Writer
“I first came to the Maldives with no idea how different it was to the rest of the world, how fragile or challenging life seems here at the mercy of the sea, with so few resources locally available. I instantly formed a bond of respect and friendship with the people who make these inhospitable coral islands home. It’s such a contradiction that this is also where to find some of the world’s most luxurious hotel properties, and this is a paradox – among many – that I continue to enjoy every time I return to this astonishing, beautiful country.”
SOURCE: LONELY PLANET