Over the past few weeks, I’ve had quite a few people contacting me and asking me to share my thoughts on Affirmations and Manifestation … and what I have done to be in the headspace that I’m at today. So, I thought, why not write about it! Yikes!
This blog post is dedicated to all the lovely people out there who want to live the life of their dreams but aren’t sure how to make that happen and also for the ones who wish to raise their vibrations and live mindfully.
If you have been ardently following me for the past couple of months, you would know how MUCH I swear by Affirmations and Manifestations.
Simply because I have TRANSFORMED my LIFE -raised my vibration (became a much more positive and intuitive person); understood my Life Goal – my meant to be career path; attracted my soulmate; attracted some amazing friends and the best of all, manifested a dream wedding that I’ve been wanting since I was 17 years old.
And if I can manifest SO MANY fabulous things, so can you!
Have these questions ever crossed your mind?
-Is my life what ‘I’ make of it?
-What role does ‘destiny’ play?
-If everything is ‘predestined’ then what’s the point of me doing Affirmations and Manifestations?
-Do I have the ‘power’ to change my future?
Well, if these questions HAVE crossed your mind, then you are not the only one! In fact, allow me to tell you that you’re on the path of self-discovery, so please CELEBRATE!
So to bust all the myths out there, let me enlighten you with the following FACTS-
1. Yes, your life IS what you make of it and by that I mean KARMAS. And mind you, karmas commence at thought level. You can’t do something good for someone with a bad intention or a half heartedly and fool yourself into thinking that you’ve done a great deed.
2. The second you start evaluating yourself by counting the good karmas you’ve done … or (simply put) the second you start giving yourself way too much credit for anything you’re doing, the whole purpose behind that deed is lost. Ever heard – “Neikeee kar, kuwe mein daal?” SWEAR BY THIS!
3. Destiny is what is happening to you right now based on your past Karmas. What happens to you in the near (or far) future is based on your present karmas! So, be mindful of your actions, now!
4. We are all put in this life, at this time to serve a higher purpose, a GOAL. For some it’s simply being there for the loved ones; whereas for others, it’s to make this planet a better place to live in! So if there is anything that you want to manifest in your life, simply affirm and work towards it without any attachment . Trust that if it is in alignment with your higher purpose, it’s gona work out in good time (divine timing).
5. You do have the power to change your future based on your present actions. Some extreme things that are not in alignment with your higher purpose won’t manifest no matter how much you affirm … but trust me, most of the things you crave for do come into reality… how?
Well, we are all spiritually attuned into being attracted to our higher purpose.
So, the bottom line is-
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR OWN REALITY.
Principles of Manifestation
Now, before I give you any guidelines on Affirmations, let me enlighten you with a few facts most people get confused around.
1. You are only allowed to manifest for your life.
2. You can’t manifest for others simply because it’s their free will to do so.
3. You can’t manifest the love of a specific person. Again, it’s their free will to love you or not. It’s sad, but true and only FAIR. Think about it!
4. If you need more money, ask for how much you deserve in a divine way. Simple because that’s the amount you can handle and the Creator knows that!
5. Always affirm in a way that you HAVE what you want. (More on this later in this post)
6. Once, you start affirming be very mindful of your thoughts. Steer clear of negativity.
Now, know that the power of manifestation is multifold. Manifesting through affirming will shift you into a high vibrational positive mindset, signalling your subconscious mind to create miracles for you.
For those of you who wish to understand the concept of Manifestation in detail, please get your hands on this book.
This book will explain to you how this whole thing actually works and has some amazing exercises as well.
Some affirmations to start with:
The rule of thumb for this activity to help you is… self-love. Definitely the most underrated concept today!
Before you dive into the Manifestations, know that if you don’t love yourself enough and don’t think of yourself being worthy of God’s love, you will not be able to attract anything in your life.
So before you commence any affirmations, walk up to a mirror and look at yourself in the eye and say,
I LOVE YOU!
YOU ARE AMAZING!
YOU ARE WORTHY OF GOD’S LOVE.
Now, guys you might think you don’t need this…but, YOU DO! Try this once and see how you feel. You would just know how much you need to tell this to yourself every single morning!
I love myself.
I am worthy of God’s love.
I am worthy of all the happiness in the world.
I am centred in truth and peace.
I am a powerful soul.
I am a happy soul.
I am making this world a better place to live in.
I am proud of myself.
I am healthy.
My body, my temple is healthy.
I have a strong immunity.
All form of Evil and diseases steer clear of me.
I attract happiness, purity and positivity in my life.
I love my body.
I am perfect just the way I am.
I love myself unconditionally.
I love every part of my mind, body and soul unconditionally.
Money flows to me with ease.
I attract money in the highest and best way.
Money is simply a flow of energy.
I am living a life full of abundance.
I am financially sound.
I am at my happy place right now.
I am at peace.
I am surrounded with happy and positive souls.
I am surrounded with people who love me and accept me for who I am.
I love and accept everyone around me for who they are.
Life is perfect.
I am living my dream life.
I turn every experience into an opportunity.
I am working on my dream job.
My work is in alignment with my divine order.
OPPORTUNITIES & GROWTH
I turn every experience into an opportunity.
I speak and think positively.
I always have a choice.
I live in an abundant universe.
I am blessed.
I gladly give away what I no longer need.
I trust my intuition.
Love is my teacher.
I could go on and on with the list but please understand that saying these mindlessly during one part of the day and possessing negative thought patterns for the rest of the day will be futile. It’s best if you take up a workshop on this topic. What you can alternatively do is, get in touch with me if you are seeking something really special in your life.
Always know that, you CAN, you ARE capable of creating your own unique, miraculous and beautiful life.