Things I learnt by the time I turned 26…
I’ve always been a curious cat when it came to “livin’ life to one’s maximum potential”; but I feel as I entered my twenties, I become more of a digger. I was always on a quest and got obsessed with asking a million questions and reading a bazillion books. This in turn has led to the following listicle. To jazz it up a little, I’ve put together a fair mix of light-hearted and profound ones. So here it goes:-
6. If your friends aren’t wiser than you, your life is a MESS!
7. If you don’t practice GRATITUDE in your daily life, you are blocking SUCCESS, period.
8. If you haven’t explored YouTube to its full potential, you’re an idiot. PS… I am NOT talking about those music videos.
9. You are literally an amalgamation of the 5 people you surround yourself with and the 5 people you follow online. I swear!!!
14. Reading is the most fabulous thing to do for self growth. Books really are your best friends.
15. Travelling is imperative. It does amazing things to your personality!
16. Expressing views (generally) without putting others down is an art that you must learn by the time you are 26.
17. Social Media is the best thing that happened to mankind.
20. If you don’t work out (or perform any physical activity for at least 5 hours a week) your future body will loathe you. Always pick crunches over brunches.
23. If you don’t spend time with your parents & grandparents, you will regret it later. They are waiting to shower you with their good old wisdom and amazing life experiences.
24. Nobody has a perfect family. Every family is lunatic in its own way. Cherish it ‘cos you will laugh about it and miss it later.
25. No love in this world that is purer than a mother’s love.
26. If you don’t love animals, you are not normal.
And here’s an extra one, a special one for good luck :-p
27. We all are creative… and that creativity is not just about art and crafts; there’s so much more to it.
Which one do you swear by?
Also, feel free to share your learnings!